This delicious baked salmon with mustard recipe (receita de salmão no forno com mostarda) is very quick to make, serve with boiled potatoes and vegetables.
6 salmon fillets1 tablespoon of mustard2 cloves of garlic, minced3 tablespoons of olive oilJuice of 1 lemon2 tablespoons of honeyFresh rosemary (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)Olive oil, to brush the baking dishGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven at 180°C or 350°F.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Brush the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil and place the fish in it without overlapping and put aside.
- In a bowl, mix all other ingredients well and pour over the salmon.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and vegetables to taste.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.