This delicious baked salmon with mustard recipe (receita de salmão no forno com mostarda) is very quick to make, serve with boiled potatoes and vegetables.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
6 salmon fillets1 tablespoon of mustard2 cloves of garlic, minced3 tablespoons of olive oilJuice of 1 lemon2 tablespoons of honeyFresh rosemary (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)Olive oil, to brush the baking dish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven at 180°C or 350°F.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Brush the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil and place the fish in it without overlapping and put aside.
- In a bowl, mix all other ingredients well and pour over the salmon.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and vegetables to taste.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video, Michael Santos shows you how to make Portuguese bean and pork stew (Feijoada à Transmontana), and it includes te written recipe.
This dish is a favorite, served in many Portuguese restaurants.
Sete Cidades is the most beautiful place in the Azores. This volcanic crater with its luminescent green and blue lakes is absolutely stunning and a must-visit during your trip.