Baked Salmon with Mustard Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesSat, Feb 16, 2019
4 out of 5 with 4 ratings
- Preheat the oven at 180°C or 350°F.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Brush the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil and place the fish in it without overlapping and put aside.
- In a bowl, mix all other ingredients well and pour over the salmon.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and vegetables to taste.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)