Portuguese Baked Salmon with Mustard Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Feb 16, 2019
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
6 salmon fillets1 tablespoon of mustard2 cloves of garlic, minced3 tablespoons of olive oilJuice of 1 lemon2 tablespoons of honeyFresh rosemary (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)Olive oil, to brush the baking dish
- Preheat the oven at 180°C or 350°F.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Brush the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil and place the fish in it without overlapping and put aside.
- In a bowl, mix all other ingredients well and pour over the salmon.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and vegetables to taste.
You Might Also Like These