Roasted corn snack recipe (milho torrado) is a popular and delicious snack, I remember eating and loving these as a kid.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
- Soak the dried corn for 12 to 18 hours.
- Dry the kernels well with paper towels.
- Brush a non stick roasting pan with olive oil.
- Add the corn kernels to the pan and spread them out.
- Roast the kernels at 200°C or 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until crunchy and golden, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Sprinkle with the salt, enjoy.