Portuguese Roasted Corn (Milho Torrado) Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Feb 17, 2019
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
2 cups of dried corn2 tablespoons of olive oil1 teaspoon of fine salt
- Soak the dried corn for 12 to 18 hours.
- Dry the kernels well with paper towels.
- Brush a non stick roasting pan with olive oil.
- Add the corn kernels to the pan and spread them out.
- Roast the kernels at 200°C or 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until crunchy and golden, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Sprinkle with the salt, enjoy.