Portuguese Easy Orange Tarts Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Feb 20, 2019
4 out of 5 with 2 ratings
2 cups of milk1 orange, juice and rasp2 eggs1 cup of flour1 and 1/2 cup of sugar1/4 cup of melted butterCinnamon and powdered sugar, for sprinklingButter, to grease cups
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease the cups on a cupcake pan(s) and sprinkle them with flour.
- Beat all the ingredients in a blender, and then distribute the batter between the cups.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Once the tarts cool, unmold and sprinkle them with the cinnamon and powdered sugar.
You Might Also Like These