This delicious Portuguese orange cookies with cinnamon recipe (Receita de bolachinhas de laranja) is very easy to make and great with a cup of tea.
|Preparation time||30 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 cups of flour1/2 cup of butter2/3 cup of sugar1 egg1 pinch of salt1 pinch of baking powderGrated orange peel (to taste)Cinnamon powder (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Sift the flour with the pinch of baking powder and knead it with the butter.
- Add the sugar, the pinch of salt, the egg and knead until the dough can be formed into a ball, wrap in plastic film and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Then extend the dough with a roll, forming a rectangle shape with a thickness of about 1/4 inch.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and orange zest.
- Wrap the dough forming it into a roll.
- Wrap it in film and refrigerate for one hour or until the next day.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C or 340°F.
- Cut the roll into slices, place them in a pan lined with baking paper and bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Very bland and not really worth the effort.
1 year ago, Wednesday, March 2, 2022
You might also like:
With Portuguese haute cuisine, the world's gourmet dining experience has become significantly more diverse, and it would take an entire cookbook to list and describe all of the dishes available.
Michael Santos from Just Cook with Michael Santos, shows you how to make this delicious Terceira Island alcatra clay pot roast from Uma Casa Restaurant.
What is Cincinnati chili? Cincinnati chili is a type of chili that originated in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. It is a unique style of chili that differs from traditional Texas-style chili.
For many, the best beaches in Portugal are in the Algarve. But the country's coast stretches for 1,700km and beautiful beaches exist in less touristy areas.
Tomatoes freeze very well, so if you have a large quantity of tomatoes from your garden, this article is for you.
How to make Portuguese chicken gizzards, also known as moelas, a popular dish in Portuguese cuisine.