Portuguese Orange Cookies with Cinnamon Recipe
- Sift the flour with the pinch of baking powder and knead it with the butter.
- Add the sugar, the pinch of salt, the egg and knead until the dough can be formed into a ball, wrap in plastic film and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Then extend the dough with a roll, forming a rectangle shape with a thickness of about 1/4 inch.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and orange zest.
- Wrap the dough forming it into a roll.
- Wrap it in film and refrigerate for one hour or until the next day.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C or 340°F.
- Cut the roll into slices, place them in a pan lined with baking paper and bake for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
You Might Also Like These