Portuguese Braised Veal Recipe
- In a pan, begin by browning the onion in 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the garlic and saute everything.
- Add the meat, season with salt and pepper and let it brown.
- Add the carrots and crushed tomatoes.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the red wine and if necessary add a little water.
- Cook for 50 minutes on low heat.
- The cooking time may vary depending on the size of the meat cubes size.
- Once cooked, garnish with coriander and serve.
You Might Also Like These