Serve this delicious roasted chicken with bacon and beer (frango assado com bacon e cerveja) with white rice and/or a salad.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 chicken, cut into medium piecesGarlic (to taste), mincedSalt (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Thyme (to taste)Rosemary (to taste)1 pack of baconOlive oil (to taste)Beer (to taste)Potatoes (to taste), choppedGarlic cloves (to taste), minced Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the chicken with the minced garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary in a bowl, mix everything well and marinate for at least 1/2 an hour.
- Wrap each piece of chicken in a strip of bacon, fasten with a toothpick and place in a pyrex dish.
- Drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil and a little beer.
- Bake in a oven at 200°C or 400°F for about 20 minutes.
- Add the chopped potatoes to the pyrex dish, drizzle with olive oil and add some crushed garlic cloves with the peel around the dish.
- Bake for another 30 minutes or until the potatoes are done, drizzling everything with beer from time to time so the meat does not dry out.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
On this video, Pedro Ramos from Cooking Like Ramos shows you how to make an easy Portuguese seafood rice (arroz de marisco).
As one of the oldest countries in Europe, Portugal has developed a wonderfully authentic and highly regarded cuisine. From chicken piri-piri to regional stews, modified Portuguese recipes and traditional Portuguese...
Watch this video to find out the 10 best places to retire in Portugal.