Roasted Chicken with Bacon & Beer Recipe
Posted in: ChickenTue, Mar 5, 2019
5 out of 5 with 17 ratings
Views: 23884 - Comments 0
Serve this delicious roasted chicken with bacon and beer (frango assado com bacon e cerveja) with white rice and/or a salad.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 chicken, cut into medium piecesGarlic (to taste), mincedSalt (to taste)Lemon juice (to taste)Pepper (to taste)Thyme (to taste)Rosemary (to taste)1 pack of baconOlive oil (to taste)Beer (to taste)Potatoes (to taste), choppedGarlic cloves (to taste), minced Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the chicken with the minced garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary in a bowl, mix everything well and marinate for at least 1/2 an hour.
- Wrap each piece of chicken in a strip of bacon, fasten with a toothpick and place in a pyrex dish.
- Drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil and a little beer.
- Bake in a oven at 200°C or 400°F for about 20 minutes.
- Add the chopped potatoes to the pyrex dish, drizzle with olive oil and add some crushed garlic cloves with the peel around the dish.
- Bake for another 30 minutes or until the potatoes are done, drizzling everything with beer from time to time so the meat does not dry out.
Recipe & Photo Credit: aboboramenina-cristina.blogspot.com
Member since Oct 1, 2015