This amazing banana, coconut and chocolate cake (bolo de Banana, coco e chocolate) makes a delicious sweet snack.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 eggs1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 cup of brown sugar2 ripe bananas, cut into small pieces1/2 cup of grated dry coconut1/2 cup of black chocolate chips1/2 cup of milk1/2 cup of coconut oil1 full teaspoon of baking powder1 rectangular loaf type cake pan Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 170°C or 340°F
- In a bowl, place the eggs, sugar and coconut oil and beat until creamy.
- Gradually add the milk, flour and baking powder.
- Stir well with a spoon until the dough is homogeneous.
- Add the grated coconut, the chocolate chips and finally the banana.
- Once well mixed, add it to the greased cake pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once the cake is baked, remove it and unmold it.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Great tips for when visiting Lisbon Portugal! (FULL Travel Guide).
Portugal Day is also known as Dia de Portugal, Camões e das Comunidades Portuguesas (Day of Portugal, Camões, and the Portuguese Communities), is a national holiday celebrated in Portugal and by Portuguese...
How to make a Francesinha sandwich, a mouthwatering culinary creation that hails from the city of Porto in Portugal. Often referred to as the "little French girl," this indulgent sandwich is a local favorite and a...
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese cod recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
On this video, Nancy shows you how to make delicious Portuguese almond tarts (queijadas de amêndoa).
What is broa de milho (Portuguese cornbread)? The usual ingredients for this traditional Portuguese cornbread are cornmeal, wheat flour, water, and salt.