Portuguese Banana Coconut & Chocolate Cake Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Mar 6, 2019
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
2 eggs1 and 1/2 cups of flour1 cup of brown sugar2 ripe bananas, cut into small pieces1/2 cup of grated dry coconut1/2 cup of black chocolate chips1/2 cup of milk1/2 cup of coconut oil1 full teaspoon of baking powder1 rectangular loaf type cake pan
- Preheat the oven to 170°C or 340°F
- In a bowl, place the eggs, sugar and coconut oil and beat until creamy.
- Gradually add the milk, flour and baking powder.
- Stir well with a spoon until the dough is homogeneous.
- Add the grated coconut, the chocolate chips and finally the banana.
- Once well mixed, add it to the greased cake pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once the cake is baked, remove it and unmold it.
You Might Also Like These