Portuguese Roasted Chicken with Chouriço Sauce Recipe
- Preheat oven to 190°C or 375°F.
- In a chopper, chop the skinless chouriço with the garlic.
- Place in a bowl, add the juice of the lemon ansd mix well.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half so you have 6, season them with salt and pepper and rub the chouriço sauce all over them.
- Place on a baking tray, drizzle with a little white wine (to taste) and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once they are done, remove from the oven, garnish with the lemon slices and serve immediately.
Join our "New" monthly Newsletter, Click Here!
You Might Also Like These