Roasted Chicken with Portuguese Chouriço Sauce Recipe
Posted in: Chicken RecipesSat, Mar 9, 2019
4 out of 5 with 25 ratings
1 chouriço sausage 3 chicken breasts3 cloves of garlicJuice of 1 lemonWhite wine (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)1 lemon, sliced * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat oven to 190°C or 375°F.
- In a chopper, chop the skinless chouriço with the garlic until it turns into a pate.
- Place in a bowl, add the juice of the lemon and mix well.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half so you have 6, season them with salt and pepper and rub the chouriço all over them.
- Place on a baking tray, drizzle with a little white wine (to taste) and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once they are done, remove from the oven, garnish with the lemon slices and serve immediately.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
Joanna Attwooll - 1 Week ago
lovely Recipe. Do you have a recipe for Almond Roll?