This delicious soft double chocolate cake recipe (receita de bolo de chocolate duplo fofo) is very easy to make and tastes incredible.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
6 large eggs1 cup of sugar1 cup of flour3/4 cup of cocoa powder1/2 lb of culinary chocolate1/3 cup of milk Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Whisk the egg whites into until very firm and set aside.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar at full speed until it's creamy.
- Add the beaten egg whites and gently stir.
- Add the cocoa powder and the flour.
- Stir gently until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Bake in a greased with butter and dusted with flour cake pan for about 45 minutes.
- When baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Heat the culinary chocolate and milk until melted, stirring constantly.
- Once cool, cover the cake.
You might also like:
Guy Fieri from the Food Network, tries Portuguese kale soup for the first time at Dana's Kitchen in Cape Cod.
A Top 10 count down from the archives of all of Jamie's classic food tricks and tips to make you a ninja in the Kitchen.
Here is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese soup recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.