Portuguese Soft Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Mar 12, 2019
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
6 large eggs1 cup of sugar1 cup of flour3/4 cup of cocoa powder1/2 lb of culinary chocolate1/3 cup of milk
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Whisk the egg whites into until very firm and set aside.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar at full speed until it's creamy.
- Add the beaten egg whites and gently stir.
- Add the cocoa powder and the flour.
- Stir gently until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Bake in a greased with butter and dusted with flour cake pan for about 45 minutes.
- When baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Heat the culinary chocolate and milk until melted, stirring constantly.
- Once cool, cover the cake.
You Might Also Like These