Portuguese Soft Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Whisk the egg whites into until very firm and set aside.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar at full speed until it's creamy.
- Add the beaten egg whites and gently stir.
- Add the cocoa powder and the flour.
- Stir gently until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Bake in a greased with butter and dusted with flour cake pan for about 45 minutes.
- When baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Heat the culinary chocolate and milk until melted, stirring constantly.
- Once cool, cover the cake.
You Might Also Like These