Soft Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
Posted in: CakesTue, Mar 12, 2019
4 out of 5 with 7 ratings
Views: 14116 - Comments 2
6 large eggs1 cup of sugar1 cup of flour3/4 cup of cocoa powder1/2 lb of culinary chocolate1/3 cup of milk Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Whisk the egg whites into until very firm and set aside.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar at full speed until it's creamy.
- Add the beaten egg whites and gently stir.
- Add the cocoa powder and the flour.
- Stir gently until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Bake in a greased with butter and dusted with flour cake pan for about 45 minutes.
- When baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Heat the culinary chocolate and milk until melted, stirring constantly.
- Once cool, cover the cake.
Recipe & Photo Credit: receitaspraticasdeculinaria.blogspot.com *
Avril - 1 Year ago
Hello, What size cake pan have you used?
[reply] (+1) (-0)
Avril, you can use a 9" round cake pan.
1 Year ago (+1) (-0)