Portuguese Camel Drool Style Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Jan 3, 2020
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
2 cans of cooked condensed milk3 and 1/2 cans of skimmed milk (use condensed milk can to measure)10 eggsLiquid caramel (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients and use a wire whisker to stir very well.
- Line and spread spread a pudding pan with liquid caramel and pour the preparation inside.
- Bake in a water bath for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Check if it's cooked and remove from oven if it's done.
- Allow it to cool completely and unmold.