Portuguese Bread Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesSat, Apr 2, 2016
4 out of 5 with 18 ratings
2 small bread loaves, chopped1 tablespoon, of margarine1 cup of sugar1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon2 and 1/2 cups of hot milk3 eggs, beaten1 cup of seedless raisins1/2 cup of chopped dried apricots * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- In a bowl, combine the bread, margarine, sugar, cinnamon, milk, eggs, raisins and apricot.
- Caramelize a putting mold and place the mixture in it.
- Cover with foil and secure it so water can't get in.
- In a pressure cooker put 1 1/2 cups of water and the pudding mold in it.
- Once the pressure cooker is sealed/closed, cook for 15 minutes at 320 F.
- Let the pressure out naturally, open the pot, once the pudding is warm/cold, unmold.
- Serve cool.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!