|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||45 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
- In a clay pot with the olive oil, sauté the chopped onion, chopped garlic and bay leaf for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and chopped peppers cut into cubes and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add the 3 cups of water and the 3 cups of broth.
- Let it boil and add the rice.
- Check the seasoning.
- Add the cod to the pot and place it in a preheated oven at 180 °C or 350 °F, bake for 15 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- When its done, garnish with parsley and serve.
If you don't have a clay pot, you can just use a casserole dish Madeline. 👍 Yes, this is a good one, please check it out https://portugueserecipes.ca/recipe/173/24/Portuguese-Salted-Cod-Salad-Recipe, although it's called a salad, we actually eat it as a meal. 😊