This simple to make and delicious Portuguese condensed milk pudding makes a great dessert.
1 and 1/2 cups of condensed milk1 and 1/2 cups of milk3 eggsLiquid caramel for the Pyrex dishGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Beat the eggs with the condensed milk and the milk well with a wire rod, a mixer, or a blender.
- Spread the caramel all over a Pyrex dish, pour the preparation in it and microwave on maximum power for 5 minutes.
- Wait approximately 20 seconds and microware again for another 3 minutes on maximum power.
- Wait again for approximately 20 seconds and cook for another 2 minutes on maximum power (10 minutes total).
- When it's ready, stick a toothpick in it and if it comes out dry, it's ready (even if the top of the pudding seems to be soft).
- Place it in the refrigerator and unmold once it's cold.
Please Leave a Comment
This takes alot longer than 20mins if your going to let it cool properly. Prob needs to cool for over an hour unless you want the caramel to be really watery and the whole thing to go flop.
6 Days ago, Tuesday, June 28, 2022