This simple to make and delicious Portuguese condensed milk pudding makes a great dessert.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 1/2 cups of condensed milk1 and 1/2 cups of milk3 eggsLiquid caramel for the Pyrex dish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the eggs with the condensed milk and the milk well with a wire rod, a mixer, or a blender.
- Spread the caramel all over a Pyrex dish, pour the preparation in it and microwave on maximum power for 5 minutes.
- Wait approximately 20 seconds and microware again for another 3 minutes on maximum power.
- Wait again for approximately 20 seconds and cook for another 2 minutes on maximum power (10 minutes total).
- When it's ready, stick a toothpick in it and if it comes out dry, it's ready (even if the top of the pudding seems to be soft).
- Place it in the refrigerator and unmold once it's cold.
I never knew it was so easy to make this pudding
1 year ago, Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Can you make this in the oven and if so how? Thank you so much
1 year ago, Monday, July 4, 2022
This takes alot longer than 20mins if your going to let it cool properly. Prob needs to cool for over an hour unless you want the caramel to be really watery and the whole thing to go flop.
1 year ago, Tuesday, June 28, 2022
What size Pyrex dish to use?
1 year ago, Tuesday, March 15, 2022
You might also like:
Here is a list of the top 10 steakhouses in Lisbon, Portugal. These restaurants offers a wide range of culinary experiences, including delicious steaks.
Learn how to make Portuguese holy ghost soup (sopas do espírito santo) in this video with Michael Santos.
In this video we go on a day trip from Lisbon to visit the beautiful Sintra to explore the magical palaces there.
Portugal, the Europe we didn’t know existed!
Ever heard the saying that the cows in the Azores are happy cows? Read this short article to find out why.
Gordon is in Portugal this week on Uncharted, exploring all the amazing things this country has to offer including an incredible pig called Porco Preto (Black Iberian).