3 out of 5 with 138 ratings
comments: 7 - views: 104143
This simple to make and delicious Portuguese condensed milk pudding makes a great dessert.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 1/2 cups of condensed milk1 and 1/2 cups of milk3 eggsLiquid caramel for the Pyrex dish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the eggs with the condensed milk and the milk well with a wire rod, a mixer, or a blender.
- Spread the caramel all over a Pyrex dish, pour the preparation in it and microwave on maximum power for 5 minutes.
- Wait approximately 20 seconds and microware again for another 3 minutes on maximum power.
- Wait again for approximately 20 seconds and cook for another 2 minutes on maximum power (10 minutes total).
- When it's ready, stick a toothpick in it and if it comes out dry, it's ready (even if the top of the pudding seems to be soft).
- Place it in the refrigerator and unmold once it's cold.
Recipe & Photo Credit: kcristininhanacozinha.blogspot.pt *
I never knew it was so easy to make this pudding
10 months ago, Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Can you make this in the oven and if so how? Thank you so much
10 months ago, Monday, July 4, 2022
This takes alot longer than 20mins if your going to let it cool properly. Prob needs to cool for over an hour unless you want the caramel to be really watery and the whole thing to go flop.
11 months ago, Tuesday, June 28, 2022
I will definitely be making this omg it looks sooo good I might add a drizzle of caramel and redo whip on top when trying. Yum
1 year ago, Thursday, February 24, 2022