Portuguese Quick Milk Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Dessert RecipesSat, Oct 14, 2017
3 out of 5 with 127 ratings
- Beat the eggs with the condensed milk and the milk well with a wire rod, a mixer, or a blender.
- Spread the caramel all over a Pyrex dish, pour the preparation in it and microwave on maximum power for 5 minutes.
- Wait approximately 20 seconds and microware again for another 3 minutes on maximum power.
- Wait again for approximately 20 seconds and cook for another 2 minutes on maximum power (10 minutes total).
- When it's ready, stick a toothpick in it and if it comes out dry, it's ready (even if the top of the pudding seems to be soft).
- Place it in the refrigerator and unmold once it's cold.