Portuguese Quick Milk Pudding Recipe
Posted in: DessertsSat, Oct 14, 2017
3 out of 5 with 138 ratings
Views: 104267 - Comments 7
1 and 1/2 cups of condensed milk1 and 1/2 cups of milk3 eggsLiquid caramel for the Pyrex dish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the eggs with the condensed milk and the milk well with a wire rod, a mixer, or a blender.
- Spread the caramel all over a Pyrex dish, pour the preparation in it and microwave on maximum power for 5 minutes.
- Wait approximately 20 seconds and microware again for another 3 minutes on maximum power.
- Wait again for approximately 20 seconds and cook for another 2 minutes on maximum power (10 minutes total).
- When it's ready, stick a toothpick in it and if it comes out dry, it's ready (even if the top of the pudding seems to be soft).
- Place it in the refrigerator and unmold once it's cold.
Recipe & Photo Credit: kcristininhanacozinha.blogspot.pt *
Michelle - 1 Year ago
I never knew it was so easy to make this pudding
[reply] (+0) (-0)
Sean - 1 Year ago
This takes alot longer than 20mins if your going to let it cool properly. Prob needs to cool for over an hour unless you want the caramel to be really watery and the whole thing to go flop.
Anne - 1 Year ago
I will definitely be making this omg it looks sooo good I might add a drizzle of caramel and redo whip on top when trying. Yum